Cloud−Based Control & Management Platform
Kramer Control is an enterprise−class, revolutionary, user−friendly, cloud−based control and management solution providing IT/AV managers an easy way to control, monitor and support AV systems, infrastructures and any third party devices. By leveraging existing IP network infrastructures, and due to its distributed architecture, Kramer Control is highly scalable and has no single point of failure.
Designed for enhanced scalability, Kramer Control's cloud−based architecture frees you from the rigidness of programming. Setup your control system, modify and extend it from anywhere without the need to be physically on−site.
Designing a system was never easier, with Kramer Control's programming free, intuitive drag & drop builder. Install, configure and modify your control system without any prior knowledge in programming. Get up and running quickly with Kramer Control online training and knowledgebase available on the Kramer website.
Kramer Control FEATURES
- All smart units are hierarchically equal.
- Tedious updates and device SW upgrades are over. Kramer Control automatically and seamlessly updates from the cloud.
- Setup your control and access the dashboard from anywhere in the world.
- Full coverage with smart driver builder tool.
Fully customizable UI
- Easily personalize your control interface any way you like.
Smart IP Infrastructure
- Leverage existing IP network infrastructure to scale up without needing to invest in extending or replacing the network.
Programming-Free Drag & Drop
- Create custom control interfaces using drag−and−drop capabilities, without any programming.
Projects are Organized in Real World Layout
- Create a project layout by room, floor, and building.
Easy to Learn and Master
- With Kramer’s new online training course and knowledgebase, integrators can quickly and efficiently learn how to use the system in hours, not days, free from travel costs. A comprehensive and constantly–updated knowledge base is also available to provide additional instructions on performing simple and complex control project tasks.
Kramer Control TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Supported Browsers (when creating projects in the Builder):||Google Chrome.|
|Supported Mobile Operating Systems for Kramer Control App:||iOS version 10.0 and above; Android version 6.0 and above.|